Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tough questions...

Patience or persistence?

Ignore or address?

To spank or not to spank?

Insert opinion or bite tongue?

Do I dislike dirty baseboards more or dislike cleaning dirty baseboards more?

Add on or move out?

Flexible or firm?

Vesectomy or no vesectomy?

Save up or finance?

Take their word for it or investigate further?

Public education or home education?

Our lives are always in transition, aren't they?

2 comments:

Billy said...

Amen, sister! I'm afraid we'll be wrestling with questions like this until the good Lord takes us home. I've got a whole lot of 'em swirling around in my head right now, too ;)

jackie said...

Love your blog-I am also a stepmom and started a blog a few months ago. I have found its a good way to vent.Also from SC!For tough questions,very good. It depends on what kind of day I'm having for which I would pick. Please check out my blog and leave me any advice,etc.Hope you will be a follower. Thanks!