Then I decided to light some fall-theme-scented candles...cinnamon apple, pumpkin spice....all those nice cozy scents.
Next thing I knew, despite my lack of energy, I was feeling drawn to make a green bean casserole.
Gaining more momentum, I decided that mashed potatoes would be a lovely addition to this meal.
Next thing you know I've got a Christmas feast!
As things simmer in the oven and start to come together for dinner, I open up the Pandora and start some Bing Crosby Christmas.
I called the family in for dinner.
"It smells SO GOOD in here! Oh my gosh!"
"Wait, why is there Christmas music playing?"
"Oh my gosh you prepared Christmas dinner! This is awesome!"
As the tunes played, the candles burned and little tummies filled with yummy food. Family gathered around the table, smiling faces, and good conversation.
I think that we should celebrate Christmas several times throughout the year. It was so nice! The kids loved it....and so did we:)
No comments:
Post a Comment