Friday, July 2, 2010
bio-mom's laughter
Yesterday Carly's cell phone rang while I was making dinner. It was her Mom who probably didn't know that Carly was at her overnight for horse camp. I went ahead and answered by saying, "hey! It's Jennifer. Carly's at her overnight for horse camp." We then proceeded to have a FIVE minute phone conversation in which I brought her up to date on what was going on with the kids and she even asked if I would take Conner to a doctor appointment! (She used to throw complete fits if I preformed ANY motherly duties.) I made her laugh twice on the phone and even shared in her excitement about her new apartment in Tega Cay. It was SO nice! Then, this morning, I made her LOL via text. ME??? Making Shannon Kaminski LAUGH???? It feels so good when we have these moments of shared, peaceful, happy, co-parenting:) I know if the kids could witness these moments it would make them glow with happiness and a great sense of security.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment