I wake up to your tiny breath against my skin
I breathe in your delicious baby smell---my nose right on top of your head
I lose sleep just watching you get yours
You are so beautiful and perfect
I lose sleep just watching you get yours
You are so beautiful and perfect
Little twitches on your lips---what are you smiling about sweet baby?
I feel your little toes wiggle on my knees---you are tucked in to me so close
We are so in sync you and I
I feel your little toes wiggle on my knees---you are tucked in to me so close
We are so in sync you and I
It's almost as if we speak a language that just Mommy and baby understand
When you awake your eyes slowly blink open
You recognize my face admiring you--more smiles
This is how I know that you love me too
This is how I know that you love me too
For a long time we just smile at eachother...speaking that language that is just ours
I sense that you are getting a bit hungry and nurse you
I sense that you are getting a bit hungry and nurse you
You keep staring up at my eyes--I hope you feel loved back
Slowly we both drift back to sleep
These are the sweetest moments for me
I love you so much Maevy Faith
These are the sweetest moments for me
I love you so much Maevy Faith


No comments:
Post a Comment