Thursday, February 17, 2011
10 days now...
Our sleep schedule is official! 10-2 and 2:30-6:30....sweet! I got a good little sleeper:) She's a good little eater, too. Maevy nurses about every 2 hours and is already up over 9 lbs at 10 days old. She's a sweet little cuddle muffin and I love her SO much. Everyone else loves her, too...even Ailey...who I was quite concerned about having jealousy issues...but the main issue she has is a curiosity issue:) I am nervous and trying to figure out things like what life will be like when Trey returns to to work next week....how I will buy groceries for a family of 7 with 3 babies in tow...how I will get the big kids to their soccer practices at all different times and locations...how I will have patience...and inner calm...LOL! Truly the sentence, "It isn't always easy, but somehow we make it work" (I know you can name that reality TV show) comes to mind several times a day. That being said, this is our final BABY. And, even though i know that is what's best for everyone, man is it hard to accept! Maevy's first night with us I got zip sleep...I just watched her sweet face and kept her right up against me....taking it all in. Maevy's a sweetheart...thank you God for putting such a perfect finishing touch on our already blessed family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I had Ashlie I was worried about jealousy issues, but she took to being a big sister like a fish to water! Naturally! It's such an awe inspiring thing to watch the relationships reflect the love we have for them isn't it?
I have no idea how you do it all! You sure are super mom to me and inspirational too!
Maybe you and some of the other moms could set up a car pooling schedule (does your car even have room for extras?! Lol) or you can arrange with teams to drop off early or something... idk. Maybe it's time to find a soccer league that has toddlers at 5, big kids at 6 and older kids at 7! (My mom had similar at the YMCA with gymnastics schedules for my sisters and I)
Can't wait to see how you do it all! (I pick up so many good "mommy" tips from you!)
congratulations on your new family addition!some how women seem to get everything all done.God gives us the strenghth we need.Listen to your body and take care of yourself so that you can take care of everyone else.Does that make sense?Ha!
Post a Comment