With our house sold and a cut-off date of June 3rd to get enrolled in the neighborhood schools in Tega Cay, we are frantically trying to figure out where we are going to live. Our closing is in 3 weeks and it would be nice to move from one house to the other instead of renting out a storage unit and essentially making 2 moves when we could just make one. At the same time, sometimes these things cannot be rushed. The house that we feel we must move in to to make our dreams of adoption come true needs, well, some work...some TLC! It's so hard to be patient, but it looks like taking our time, hiring a contractor, a structural engineer, and an inspector, are going to pay-off in the long run. Hopefully all signs will be "go" and we can get moved-in before the school year comes to a close. We are still in a full-out battle with bio-mom over where the big kids should attend school, but with no one living in Indian Land, we will have no other choice but to
(aw shucks) enroll Carly and Conner in THE BEST schools in the state (another reason we love Tega Cay).
The choice is between a lovely, wooded, 4 bedroom, 2300 square foot home with a boat slip that needs NO WORK listed at $250,000, and a not-so-good-looking, also wooded, 6 bedroom, 3200 square foot home that needs A LOT of work listed at $215,000. Decisions decisions....
I know this: that God is leading us and that He will help us to decide. Even though I so badly want to move in to the smaller, beautiful, more-expensive, EASIER, house....I think that what I want might not matter....
Below is what we are working with here:



I'm sure you can guess which is which! We need prayers that we are led to make the right choice...it's a big one! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment