Well, as life's pace constantly picks-up I find less and less time to blog and more and more of a need for it! Hmmm...where to start? After moving-in to our house in Indian Land, SC (just south of Ballantyne--"Ballantyne South" in fact, as we like to affectionately call it:), Trey proposed and we tied the knot April 25th of this year. We honeymooned in Mexico (and returned to the states Swine Flu-free!) and are now awaiting the birth of our 4th child in October! Apparently October is our magical due-date month and my dream came true when we found out that baby 4 is a girl! Thank GOD. I really didn't want to be one of the woman I see at the Target trying to control 5 sons and admiring the frilly pink clothes across the aisle from the Spider Man t-shirts and Incredible Hulk underwear. Since Trey started this wonderful journey called parenthood at such a young age, I know he is glad that baby 4 is our last.
Trey is doing great at work. He works really hard and, most days, loves his job. He has come a long way from the days we used to spend stocking Jelly Belly's and traveling around South Carolina making sure gas stations were fully stocked with the proper junk food. (That was fun, though!) I recently changed my part-time work status to partly part-time. I go in to the vet two weekends a month, see my friends, make a couple of dollars, and escape from the house for a bit. Otherwise, I am so fortunate to spend my days at home; growing baby, cleaning house, raising 3 children, cooking dinner, and taking the kids on fun excursions! (In summer we have lot's of time to do that!)
That's life for now. I cannot wait to welcome baby Girl Montgomery into the world in October! She will make our house feel smaller, cause us to go "mini-van" and make our lives busier, our hearts full of even more love, and our family complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment